"Speaking of Faith" (now known as "Being") is a locally-produced radio show that is hosted by Krista Tippett and aired on MPR. It broadcasts interviews and shows on a very wide range of topics related to faith and religion. You can simply click on "Shows" in the upper let corner of the home page. You can also see what shows have been done by browsing the archive.
To access the podcasts (That's if you can't just get them off the site above...):
- Go to the iTunes store site.
- Select "Podcasts" from the iTunes Store menu.
- Select "American Public Media" from the "Featured Providers" menu down the left side.
- Select "APM: Speaking of Faith with Krista Tippett."
- That should get you more than 150 podcasts from which to choose.
TO RECEIVE CREDIT: You will post a comment to this page before the beginning of class time on the due date. (Anytime earlier than that is also fine.) Posts made either during class time on the due date or after will receive a minimum of a 10% deduction. (Expect a 10% per class period deduction for late assignments.)
Your blog comment should address the following points, as well as anything else you find interesting and/or relevant.
- Which episode did you choose to listen to? Why?
- Please provide a brief overview of what you heard in listening to the show. (I mean something like a paragraph or two.)
- Would you recommend this particular episode to others? Why or why not?